Welcome to Portarlington Golf Club
- "Portarlington GC. A beautiful, fun course. A must visit when on the Bellarine Peninsula." Jon Perrett, Inside Golf.
- NEW - FRIDAY NIGHTS MEMBERS DRAW: Click here for more details
ULTIMATE MEMBERSHIPS ARE DUE – pay by 1st December and receive 500 loyalty points.
- Jack and Pat Taylor Men's Open Ambrose Event - Saturday 3rd December 2016 - THE DRAW
- JUNIOR CLINICS - Saturday Mornings from 8th October 6 - 13 year olds, all welcome, equipment supplied
- Red Cross Charity Day - Photos and Results
- BISTRO MENU Check it out! Don't forget, $10 lunch specials Monday - Friday! Bistro open daily for lunch and from 5.30pm for dinner
- WEDNESDAY NIGHTS $15 CARVERY IS BACK! MEMBER DRAWS START AT 6.30 PM, BOOKINGS ADVISED.
- MEAT TRAY RAFFLES ARE BACK FRIDAY NIGHTS! HAPPY HOUR 6 - 7PM!! And you can win a GIANT SEAFOOD PLATTER!
- COURTESY BUS Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4.30pm Book Now! Ph: 5259 2492
- GREEN FEE PLAYERS WELCOME
- Accommodation, food and golf packages - Stay and Play on the Bay- with Bellarine Bayside and our club
Take a closer look at your stats with MiStats
Get in Touch
130 Hood Road, Portarlington 3223
Clubhouse: (03) 5259 2492
Fax: (03) 5259 2959
Pro Shop: (03) 5259 3361
Melway Reference: 445 A9