Welcome to Portarlington Golf Club
"Portarlington GC. A beautiful, fun course. A must visit when on the Bellarine Peninsula." Jon Perrett, Inside Golf.
- CARNIVAL OF GOLF 27th August to Friday 2nd September - Entries now open!
- GREAT NEW APRIL MENU!!! Check it out! Don't forget, $10 lunch specials Monday - Friday! Bistro open daily for lunch and from 5.30pm for dinner
- WEDNESDAY NIGHTS $15 CARVERY IS BACK! MEMBER DRAWS START AT 6.30 PM, BOOKINGS ADVISED.
- PORTARLINGTON JUNIOR AGGREGATE CHALLENGE: Results for 17th July
- Open Junior Challenge - Junior Aggregate Event - entries now open. First Round 17th July. Juniors without handicaps welcome!
- MEAT TRAY RAFFLES ARE BACK FRIDAY NIGHTS! HAPPY HOUR 6 - 7PM!! And you can win a GIANT SEAFOOD PLATTER!
- Una & Bill Reid Open Ambrose Bowl - Ladies Event Friday 29th July - THE DRAW
- COURTESY BUS Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4.30pm Book Now! Ph: 5259 2492
- GREEN FEE PLAYERS WELCOME
Arch Baker 4BBB Mixed Par Event is on Sunday August 7 (Not in fixture book)
- Accommodation, food and golf packages - Stay and Play on the Bay- with Bellarine Bayside and our club
2016 Carnival of Golf Entries Now Open
Get in Touch
130 Hood Road, Portarlington 3223
Clubhouse: (03) 5259 2492
Fax: (03) 5259 2959
Pro Shop: (03) 5259 3361
Melway Reference: 445 A9