Welcome to Portarlington Golf Club
"Portarlington GC. A beautiful, fun course. A must visit when on the Bellarine Peninsula." Jon Perrett, Inside Golf.
- Ladies Silver Salver Friday 24th June 2016 - THE DRAW
- GREAT NEW APRIL MENU!!! Check it out! Don't forget, $10 lunch specials Monday - Friday! Bistro open daily for lunch and from 5.30pm for dinner
- WEDNESDAY NIGHTS $15 CARVERY IS BACK! MEMBER DRAWS START AT 6.30 PM, BOOKINGS ADVISED.
- Golfers please note subscriptions are now due; also click here for an important message regarding "Captain of the Day"
- Open Junior Challenge - Junior Aggregate Event - entries now open. First Round 17th July. Juniors without handicaps welcome!
- MEAT TRAY RAFFLES ARE BACK FRIDAY NIGHTS! HAPPY HOUR 6 - 7PM!! And you can win a GIANT SEAFOOD PLATTER!
- Una & Bill Reid Open Ambrose Bowl - Ladies Event Friday 24th July
- COURTESY BUS Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 4.30pm Book Now! Ph: 5259 2492
- PRESIDENT'S UPDATE - May 2016 You need to be a member to log in
- GREEN FEE PLAYERS WELCOME
- Accommodation, food and golf packages - Stay and Play on the Bay- with Bellarine Bayside and our club
All golfing members please be advised that MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTIONS are now due. If you did not receive your membership invoice via the post or email, please let reception know or call 5259 2492.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO MEMBERS
Bill & Una Reid Open Ambrose Bowl
Heart-Felt win Gordon!
Get in Touch
130 Hood Road, Portarlington 3223
Clubhouse: (03) 5259 2492
Fax: (03) 5259 2959
Pro Shop: (03) 5259 3361
Melway Reference: 445 A9